Friday, August 2, 2013

Episode 5

   Well that was a interesting side trip......NOT!!!!  Anyway, I'm back with another podcast.  This one is a bit longer than the previous ones but this was a longer run!  I hope you like the changes.  You don't have any choice so again....I hope you like them!  :-)  I go into great detail explaining the changes so I won't bore you with them here but instead I'll wait to do so during the podcast!  :-)  If you're new to this podcast thank you for checking it out!  If you're not so new, thank you for sticking around!  Well, time to lace'm up and head out for another virtual run with yours truly!  Let's go!

Oh, don't mind the two errant beeps from my cell phone.  As I've mentioned I tape this on my cell phone and today I had two notification beeps while I was taping.  In the future I'll be sure to shut the notification beeps off before I run.  Thanks!

This podcast can be accessed through either of the links below:

http://www.podcastgarden.com/episode/whats-in-a-name_7258

This podcast was created on GarageBand by Apple Inc.. 
The bumper music is called "Peach Cobbler" and is available on GarageBand.


Comments to this podcast can be made in the comment section below or directly to cus766@gmail.com   Hope to hear from you!

Thanks again for stopping by!