Friday, September 13, 2013

Episode 13

Welcome to Episode 13 which is being released on Friday the 13th!  Are you scared yet?  This episode features my first review of the Elevation Training Mask 2.0 or as my friend refers to it....my Freddie Krueger mask!  That said, what better day to review a scary looking training device than on Friday the 13th and for the 13th episode no less?  So lace'em up!  It's time for a run on Satan's Sidewalk with the Elevation Training Mask!


You can access this podcast at the links below

http://www.podcastgarden.com/episode/lucky-13-and-the-elevation-training-mask_7274 


As always I love to hear comments!  Please feel free to leave some below or at my email address cus766@gmail.com


Thanks again for stopping by!  See you next time!

This podcast is created using GarageBand by Apple Inc..
The theme song "Peach Cobbler" is available on GarageBand.
"Funeral March of the Marionette" by Charles-Fran├žois Gounod