Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Episode 25

   Well this is what happens when I don't run for almost a week....Mr Crankypants!  There are a few rants in this one but nothing that I think was too severe.  Still this will seem a bit "in your face" compared to some of the superficial stuff that's been making it to the podcast recently.  Just the same, I promised at the outset of this podcast that I'd be honest and that this would be just like running with me.  Sometimes....that means you run with Mr Crankypants!  Most of this is crank free though.  Good thing I taped this before my Green Bay Packers lost!  The cranky meter would be off the dial then!  Enjoy the run in the rain!  

This episode can be accessed at the links below:
http://www.podcastgarden.com/podcast/theseekerpodcast
http://www.podcastgarden.com/episode/yuletide-wishes-and-rantings_8250


Got something to say?  Please feel free to leave a comment below or to send me an email at cus766@gmail.com


Thanks again for downloading this episode and have a Merry Christmas!!!

This podcast was created using GarageBand by Apple Inc..
The theme song "Peach Cobbler" is available on GarageBand