Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Episode 35: Huh? All I needed was a pop-filter?

How's this for a fast turn-around?  Two podcasts uploaded in one day?!!!  Anyway, sorry that last one took so long.  Hopefully things will improve now that I think I've solved the South Central Pennsylvania wind issue.  Huh?  All I needed was a pop-filter? 

This episode can be accessed at the following links:



If you'd like to read my blog about my thoughts after finishing 180 miles in a month you can link to it below:

http://runnersanon.blogspot.com/2014/03/the-quest-for-180-mile-month.html

Got something to say?  Feel free to send me a comment at cus766@gmail.com.


This podcast was created using GarageBand by Apple Inc..

Theme music "Running" by The Jefferson
Accessed from Mevio Muisc at their podsafe music site: www.musicalley.com