Friday, April 11, 2014

Episode 37: Post Night Shift +1 Run

Howdy folks!  Well I'm back again!  Amazing how not having to scrap your recent recording due to wind noise greatly increases the number of podcasts one can put out?  This was a post night shift +1 run so I was really feeling the lack of sleep this morning.  None the less, I think this turned out ok? Well let's get to it, shall we?  


This episode can be accessed at the following links:



If you'd like to read my blog and see my reviews of previous marathons you can do so at the link below:

Got something to say?  Feel free to send me a comment at cus766@gmail.com.


This podcast was created using GarageBand by Apple Inc..

Theme music "Running" by The Jefferson
Accessed from Mevio Muisc at their podsafe music site: www.musicalley.com