Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Episode 38: Getting into gear for The Flying Pig

Howdy Folks!  Well I'm back for a short three miler after completing a 20 miler yesterday at the Rail Trail.  Time is closing in on the Flying Pig Marathon and race day!  This episode I'll chat about my training (specifically my last 20 miler),  give a few shout outs to new listeners (at least I think they listen) and finish with a bit of a gear report.  Let's get started then, shall we?


This episode can be accessed at the following links:



If you'd like to read my blog and see my reviews of previous marathons you can do so at the link below:

Got something to say?  Feel free to send me a comment at cus766@gmail.com.


This podcast was created using GarageBand by Apple Inc..

Theme music "Running" by The Jefferson
Accessed from Mevio Muisc at their podsafe music site: www.musicalley.com