Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Episode 44: The Flying Pig Marathon 2014

   Well here it is!  The Flying Pig Marathon Virtual run episode!  That's right....I podcasted whilst running said marathon!  You might say....I "hammed" it up?  This should give you an idea of what it was like to be a part of this most excellent adventure! (Homage to Bill and Ted)  I've included pictures from the event as well.  Be sure to stay all the way to the end......there's a bonus track for those that stay past the credits.  

Pigs on the Wing!


The Expo


A brother Maniac and me!


From the start


Gumby and yours truly


 Gorgeous view of The Ohio River


The Landing (at the finish area..KY on the other bank)



Guess what?  PIG BUTT!!!!





Got something to say?  Feel free to send me a comment at cus766@gmail.com.


This podcast was created using GarageBand by Apple Inc..

Theme music "Running" by The Jefferson
Accessed from Mevio Muisc at their podsafe music site: www.musicalley.com