Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Episode 49: Technical difficulties, non-barking dogs and a chicken

     Howdy folks!  Well it's time for another foray into non-connected topics.  You probably guessed as much from the title though, didn't you?  The title will make sense after you finish listening....I promise!



http://www.podcastgarden.com/episode/technical-difficulties-non-barking-dogs-and-a-chicken_18231

The company that is listed on the shirt I spoke about is linked below.  I didn't find the shirt I wore on this site but I promised the link so here it is.

Got something to say?  Feel free to send me a comment at cus766@gmail.com.

Look for Me on Twitter @rnr766

Have a Fitbit?  Send me an invite to cus766@hotmail.com

This podcast was created using GarageBand by Apple Inc..

Theme music "Running" by The Jefferson
Accessed from Mevio Muisc at their podsafe music site: www.musicalley.com