Thursday, June 26, 2014

Episode 54: The Midnight Sun Run (my trip to Iceland)

   Howdy folks!  Well it's time for an International podcast!  This one comes all the way from Reykjavik Iceland!  My wife and I were there for the Suzuki Midnight Sun Run or in Icelandic....MIDAETURHLAUP!  For real!  That's the translation!  It's not just a collection of consonants that I made up!  So lace'em up for for a trip to the land of the Midnight Sun!  Thanks for downloading this.....or as they say in Iceland.....Takk!


Got something to say?  Feel free to send me a comment at cus766@gmail.com.

Look for Me on Twitter @rnr766

Have a Fitbit?  Send me an invite to cus766@hotmail.com

This podcast was created using GarageBand by Apple Inc..

Theme music "Running" by The Jefferson
Accessed from Mevio Muisc at their podsafe music site: www.musicalley.com