Monday, July 14, 2014

Episode 57: The best laid plans of mice and men

   Hey folks!  Well I'm back again I have to start by saying that this episode will go where no family friendly podcast should go.  There's a slightly adult topic and a few words of sailor vernacular that make this not the best episode to play in front of your kids, your in-laws or a prospective employer.  The irony of this is that I started off this podcast commenting about how I do make a conscious effort to make these episodes as rated G as possible in order to allow people to listen in their cars or other semi-public places without concern of what they might hear.   The best laid plans of mice and men, eh?  In my defense, I did say at the outset of this podcast that I was going to be honest and genuine and to that end I have remained consistent.  That having been said, maybe you let this episode stand as a chat between just the two of us and leave the kiddos out of this one?



http://www.podcastgarden.com/episode/the-best-laid-plans-of-mice-and-men_21533
For those interested in more info on my new mic for this podcast check out the link below:

http://www.movophoto.com/products/lv1

I also mentioned The Boilermaker 15K.  Here's the link to that race as well.

http://www.boilermaker.com/

Got something to say?  Feel free to send me a comment at cus766@gmail.com.

Look for Me on Twitter @rnr766

Have a Fitbit?  Send me an invite to cus766@hotmail.com

This podcast was created using GarageBand by Apple Inc..

Theme music "Running" by The Jefferson
Accessed from Mevio Muisc at their podsafe music site: www.musicalley.com