Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Episode 90: That's all I have to say about that

Howdy folks!  Well it's with a full omelet full of eggs on my face that I have to issue an apology to Ms Comaneci.  It appears that the last image I saw of her is no longer current and thus should not have been used in my recent description of her.  Here's a current picture of her.....



No image problem here, right?  Sadly I cannot say the same about myself.  I am therefore going to stand in the corner while you listen to me discuss the weather, my upcoming race, the latest news on Brian Williams, a really cool idea for a community calendar and yes, my apology for stating something as a fact that is no longer a fact.  (Always check your facts Jim)  I'll not be repeating this mistake again.  Thanks for the download!




Got something to say?  Feel free to send me a comment at cus766@gmail.com.

Already on Garmin Connect and want to...well....uh...connect?  You can find me under profile name Maniac4367

Have a Fitbit?  Send me an invite to cus766@hotmail.com

This podcast was created using GarageBand by Apple Inc..

Theme music "Running" by The Jefferson


Accessed from Mevio Muisc at their podsafe music site: www.musicalley.com