Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Episode 92: About as likely as a llama in a party hat

  Well it's the big last few days before the Central Park Marathon!  Decided to put in one last episode prior to the trip.  Just some odds and ends.  Although I do have my first submission to this podcast.  Ok, well not the first one but the first one I was smart enough to put in while the info was still current.  Time to lace'm up!

Got something to say?  Feel free to send me a comment at cus766@gmail.com.

Already on Garmin Connect and want to...well....uh...connect?  You can find me under profile name Maniac4367

Have a Fitbit?  Send me an invite to cus766@hotmail.com

This podcast was created using GarageBand by Apple Inc..

Theme music "Running" by The Jefferson


Accessed from Mevio Muisc at their podsafe music site: www.musicalley.com