Thursday, March 12, 2015

Episode 97: I run (and talk) in tangents

   Howdy folks!  Sometimes even with the best of intentions I find I'll start on a topic and end up somewhere I wasn't planning on going.  That was this run.  I had a few firm topics but I found I got sidetracked more than a few times.  It was as if I was focused on a topic with laser like focus only to have my brain suddenly notice a furry object and in canine fashion yell out "Squirrel!"  C'est la vie?  

Got something to say?  Feel free to send me a comment at cus766@gmail.com.

Already on Garmin Connect and want to...well....uh...connect?  You can find me under profile name Maniac4367

Have a Fitbit?  Send me an invite to cus766@hotmail.com

This podcast was created using GarageBand by Apple Inc..

Theme music "Running" by The Jefferson


Accessed from Mevio Muisc at their podsafe music site: www.musicalley.com