Sunday, April 19, 2015

Episode 105: Lucky Seven Sunday

   Howdy Folks!  Well I've just done something that I've never done before.  I just ran seven days in a row!  You'd think with all the mileage and marathons I've done that I would have done this before but you'd be mistaken.  Now I know there are some folks at the Slow Runners Club doing a Run Every Day in April (REDA) challenge this month but....you know.  Baby steps.


Don't forget to visit (and like us) on Facebook at:

www.facebook.com/PodcastTheSeeker


Important links to stuff in the show:

http://www.orangemud.com

http://slowrunnersclub.com

Got something to say?  Feel free to send me a comment at cus766@gmail.com.

Already on Garmin Connect and want to...well....uh...connect?  You can find me under profile name Maniac4367

Have a Fitbit?  Send me an invite to cus766@hotmail.com

This podcast was created using GarageBand by Apple Inc..

Theme music "Running" by The Jefferson


This song was accessed from Mevio Muisc at their podsafe music site: www.musicalley.com (which no longer exists so go check them out on iTunes! )