Sunday, July 26, 2015

Episode 120: Busier than a one-armed paper hanger

  Howdy folks!  Yeah, I know....it's been a while.  I think this is just going to be the new normal until school is complete.  So let's get on with this podcast.  You've certainly waited long enough for it!

Don't forget to visit (and like us) on Facebook at:

www.facebook.com/PodcastTheSeeker


Got something to say?  Feel free to send me a comment at cus766@gmail.com.

Already on Garmin Connect and want to...well....uh...connect?  You can find me under profile name Maniac4367

Have a Fitbit?  Send me an invite to cus766@hotmail.com

This podcast was created using GarageBand by Apple Inc..
Theme music "Running" by The Jefferson


This song was accessed from Mevio Muisc at their podsafe music site: www.musicalley.com (which no longer exists so go check them out on iTunes! )