Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Episode 144: Start of the 2016 marathon season

Howdy folks!  Well the start f the 2016 marathon season is upon me!  I've signed up for the Mississippi Blues Marathon in January so the training must now begin in earnest.  Only have 10 weeks to prepare so this marathon goal is just to finish.  When I'm done state #18 and marathon #27 will be complete!  I'll also have a big honking medal featuring the likeness of the late great B.B. King!  Let's get training!





Don't forget to visit (and like us) on Facebook at:

www.facebook.com/PodcastTheSeeker


Got something to say?  Feel free to send me a comment at cus766@gmail.com.

Already on Garmin Connect and want to...well....uh...connect?  You can find me under profile name Maniac4367

Have a Fitbit?  Send me an invite to cus766@hotmail.com

This podcast was created using GarageBand by Apple Inc..
Theme music "Running" by The Jefferson


This song was accessed from Mevio Muisc at their podsafe music site: www.musicalley.com (which no longer exists so go check them out on iTunes! )