Monday, February 15, 2016

Episode 166: The difference a day makes

  Howdy folks!  This episode was actually recorded last week but saved until today.  I'm thinking about making Mondays my upload day in a effort to throw a governor on this podcast making engine.  Don't know that it will work but then again...I don't know it won't either.  Enjoy!


http://www.podcastgarden.com/episode/the-difference-a-day-makes_70799

Please be sure to check out my fund raising page for Run Ranger Run! (this will only be active for February 2016)

https://www.crowdrise.com/markwilton-runrangerruniv/fundraiser/jamesdaly



Don't forget to visit (and like us) on Facebook at:

www.facebook.com/PodcastTheSeeker



Got something to say?  Feel free to send me a comment at cus766@gmail.com.

Already on Garmin Connect and want to...well....uh...connect?  You can find me under profile name Maniac4367


Have a Fitbit?  Send me an invite to cus766@hotmail.com

This podcast was created using GarageBand by Apple Inc..
Theme music "Running" by The Jefferson


This song was accessed from Mevio Muisc at their podsafe music site: www.musicalley.com (which no longer exists so go check them out on iTunes! )